Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Liquidity Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Liquidity Network has a total market capitalization of $632,480.91 and approximately $4.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Liquidity Network has traded up 43.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.20 or 0.00065040 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $143.26 or 0.00264733 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00004190 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $640.20 or 0.01183003 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00031294 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.38 or 0.00730612 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $54,397.04 or 1.00518781 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
About Liquidity Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Liquid is an NXT asset that pays monthly dividends to its holders. NXT asset ID: 4630752101777892988 “
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.