LiquidApps (DAPP) Market Capitalization Achieves $2.47 Million
LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. During the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $2.47 million and approximately $11,662.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bancor Network and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00270233 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009162 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.40 or 0.01297835 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00095759 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiquidApps Token Trading
LiquidApps can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Switcheo Network and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.