Liontown Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:LINRF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 26,375,300 shares, an increase of 19.6% from the August 15th total of 22,051,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 65,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 400.2 days.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Citigroup upgraded Liontown Resources from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 5th.
Liontown Resources Stock Performance
About Liontown Resources
Liontown Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for lithium, gold, vanadium, copper, and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship property is the Kathleen Valley lithium project located in Perth, Western Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Liontown Resources
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Liontown Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontown Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.