LinkedIn (LNKD) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.24
Media stories about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a media sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the social networking company an impact score of 45.7161758818253 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Taos Becomes a Google Cloud Premier Partner and Managed Service Provider for Google Cloud Platform (prweb.com)
- MetaJure ILLUMINATE Now Integrated with Worldox® (prweb.com)
- Harvard Business Publishing Highlights the Power of Participant Feedback in Large Cohort Leadership Development Programs (prweb.com)
- Zymo Research Features Metagenomics and Base Modifications in Educational Webinar (prweb.com)
- Three Wire Becomes a Yellow Ribbon Fund Community Partner (prweb.com)
LinkedIn (LNKD) traded up $0.02 during trading on Monday, hitting $195.96. 3,024,600 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,422,232. LinkedIn has a fifty-two week low of $98.25 and a fifty-two week high of $239.48. The company has a quick ratio of 3.26, a current ratio of 3.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.