LinkedIn (LNKD) Getting Favorable Press Coverage, Report Shows
News stories about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) have been trending positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a media sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the social networking company an impact score of 45.1674201728151 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Professional Resume Writing Service, Employment BOOST, Offers New Professional and Executive Resume Writing Services for Hottest Job Market in Decades (prweb.com)
- Associa Real Property Management, Inc. Continues to Focus on Community (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Gould Property Company and Oxford Properties Group Complete 600 Massachusetts Avenue (prweb.com)
- GoldIcon Enterprise Discusses the Power of Praise and Recognition (prweb.com)
- Bain Capital Ventures Invests $43 Million in Passport (prweb.com)
LinkedIn (LNKD) traded up $0.02 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $195.96. 3,024,600 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,422,232. The stock has a market cap of $26,650.00, a PE ratio of -158.03 and a beta of 1.58. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 3.26 and a current ratio of 3.26. LinkedIn has a 12 month low of $98.25 and a 12 month high of $239.48.
LinkedIn Company Profile
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.