Linda (LINDA) Market Cap Reaches $4.46 Million
Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Linda has a market cap of $4.46 million and approximately $13,516.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. In the last week, Linda has traded down 26.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004465 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Nanex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.