Linda (LINDA) 24 Hour Volume Tops $112,447.00
Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 4th. Linda has a market capitalization of $10.57 million and approximately $112,447.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Linda has traded down 25.3% against the dollar. One Linda coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.77 or 0.00651400 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010338 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004383 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00116663 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006538 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00031505 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00008375 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.