LIN Media LLC Class A (LIN) Given Media Sentiment Rating of 0.15
Headlines about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.4375164620754 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Mayweather vs McGregor live: Masterly Floyd Mayweather gives bold Conor McGregor a boxing schooling (telegraph.co.uk)
- Class for caregivers starts Sept. 7 in Hillsboro (pamplinmedia.com)
- A smart city, and a massive tourist attraction, rises in the Midwest (rejournals.com)
- MaxQ Technology, LLC Acquired by Tie Down (broadwayworld.com)
- Robert Binning, CEO of StreamSpace, to Speak on Blockchain Technology at RightsTech Summit @ New York Media Festival (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.