Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Price Hits $2.30 on Top Exchanges
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. In the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market cap of $8.88 million and approximately $5.88 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for about $2.30 or 0.00022848 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, ZB.COM and BtcTrade.im.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.57 or 0.00720700 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000571 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, ZB.COM and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.