Libra Credit (LBA) One Day Volume Tops $1.49 Million
Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 20th. One Libra Credit token can currently be bought for $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on major exchanges including UEX, DDEX, IDEX and Kyber Network. Libra Credit has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Libra Credit has traded up 13.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005031 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.74 or 0.00368274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012848 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.77 or 0.00791666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00155464 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Libra Credit Profile
Buying and Selling Libra Credit
Libra Credit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Kyber Network, Huobi, IDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx, DDEX, Gate.io and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.