Shares of Liberty Tax Inc (OTCMKTS:TAXA – Get Free Report) were up 0.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $11.95 and last traded at $11.95. Approximately 10,100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 20,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.87.
Liberty Tax Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $23.68 and a 200-day simple moving average of $26.66. The company has a market cap of $193.73 million, a PE ratio of -56.90 and a beta of 0.48. The company has a quick ratio of 2.72, a current ratio of 2.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46.
Liberty Tax Company Profile
Liberty Tax, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation services in the United States and Canada. The company also facilitates refund-based tax settlement financial products, such as refund transfer products and personal income tax refund discounting, as well as provides an online digital Do-It-Yourself tax program in the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Liberty Tax
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Tax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Tax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.