LEOcoin Trading Up 2.4% This Week (LEO)
LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $28.22 million and $13,332.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LEOcoin coin can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00002543 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11,262.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $854.75 or 0.07610990 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,252.44 or 0.11152100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.54 or 0.01865810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $345.01 or 0.03072090 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.06 or 0.00267705 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.10 or 0.00134420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $110.52 or 0.00984107 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $393.16 or 0.03500860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, C-CEX and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.