LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. LEOcoin has a market cap of $69,386.94 and $344.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0462 or 0.00000431 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,131.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,408.52 or 0.07231940 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $181.69 or 0.00385505 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $639.94 or 0.01357772 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.98 or 0.00120905 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 26.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $280.34 or 0.00594797 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $267.94 or 0.00568491 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00006545 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.47 or 0.00327749 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The new LEOcoin ERC20 token is powered by the Ethereum platform, with thousands of nodes to support the protocol and provide consensus and security. New LEOcoin wallets will be made available with multiple features. Popular ERC20 wallets, like Mist, MEW, Atomic, MetaMask and others will also offer support for the new LEOcoin token and enhance its usability, ease of use and allow safe storage on cold wallet solutions. The new LEOcoin comes with all the ERC20 token benefits, like uniform and fast transactions, reduced risk and complexity, smart contracts, wallet compatibility, and many more advantages. The LEOcoin Foundation will continue to devote time and resources, committing long-term investment in LEOcoin to ensure that features that set LEOcoin apart in the industry, like stake reward, continue to be developed. The strategy is to comply with the standards set by the Ethereum network and to continue to develop LEOcoin in ways that take advantage of this technology, for the benefit of the LEOcoin community. It was a tough year for the digital currency community in 2018, with large moves in prices and many Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects that performed below expectation. By comparison, LEOcoin did comparatively well in this ‘crypto winter’, and now we look ahead again, as the future for our own currency is still bright. LEOcoin is ready for mass adoption. It is built with a focus on the community values and the decentralization spirit. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.