Kyocera (KYO) Earns News Sentiment Score of 2.57
Headlines about Kyocera (NYSE:KYO) have trended positive on Thursday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Kyocera earned a news sentiment score of 2.57 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the electronics maker an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Kyocera’s score:
- KYOCERA PRINTER 18009356319 Updated Support Settings About V (booska-p.com)
- Electronics Ceramics Market Size by Top 10 Players | Coorstek Inc, Ceramtec GmbH, Kyocera Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials and More (openpr.com)
- KYOCERA PRINTER MACHINE 18OO982852O contact set about index support upgrades &INSTALLATION sV (e27.co)
- Kyocera (KYO) Getting Favorable News Coverage, Analysis Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- Kyocera Enters U.S. Cybersecurity Endpoint Management Market (finance.yahoo.com)
Kyocera has a 1-year low of $53.79 and a 1-year high of $71.92.
Kyocera Corporation develops, produces, and sells industrial components, and telecommunications and information equipment worldwide. Its Fine Ceramic Parts Group segment offers components for semiconductor processing and flat panel display manufacturing equipment, information and telecommunication components, general industrial machinery components, LED related products, and automotive components.
Read More: How analysts view the yield curve
Receive News & Ratings for Kyocera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyocera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.