Kyber Network Trading 2.4% Higher This Week (KNC)
Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 14.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for about $2.07 or 0.00017798 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Coinrail and Gate.io. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $278.07 million and $15.04 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00008896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.52 or 0.01017530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016138 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00040036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00088607 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.55 or 0.00193627 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015494 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, BigONE, Kucoin, Huobi, Cryptopia, Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, Coinrail, Coinnest, EtherDelta, Tidex, Mercatox, Liqui and TDAX. It is not currently possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.