Kyber Network (KNC) Achieves Market Capitalization of $27.38 Million
Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 13th. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $27.38 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001536 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Bancor Network, Coinrail and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.98 or 0.00272904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.62 or 0.01399376 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00097789 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, OTCBTC, Kyber Network, Liqui, Poloniex, Neraex, Livecoin, Coinnest, Tidex, Coinone, Gate.io, Bithumb, Ethfinex, COSS, DEx.top, TDAX, CPDAX, Binance, AirSwap, Bancor Network, Zebpay, IDEX, DragonEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Mercatox, GOPAX, Kucoin, Huobi, OKEx and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.