Kwikswap Protocol (CURRENCY:KWIK) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. One Kwikswap Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.0301 or 0.00000094 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Kwikswap Protocol has traded down 28.2% against the US dollar. Kwikswap Protocol has a total market cap of $245,812.06 and $10,642.00 worth of Kwikswap Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GoChain (GO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00007021 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pyrk (PYRK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Meter (MTRG) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00015280 BTC.
Kwikswap Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KwikSwap is a Swap Protocol with Layer 2 Scaling powered by Ethereum, Polkadot and Plasma / OVM. The Protocol is currently V1 on Ethereum Mainnet and V2 on Polkadot / Plasma team is aiming for deployment approximately at the end of March 2021. KwikSwap allows the creation of token markets, own KWIK token, no need for KYC, features layer 2 scaling and the users always control their funds for a completely decentralized experience. Users can swap, create markets, add liquidity & stake. Users can trade with next to no fees and at lightning speeds. “
Buying and Selling Kwikswap Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kwikswap Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kwikswap Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kwikswap Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kwikswap Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kwikswap Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.