Kuverit (CURRENCY:KUV) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Kuverit has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. Kuverit has a market capitalization of $305,141.84 and $84.00 worth of Kuverit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kuverit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00041653 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00005449 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.05 or 0.00375481 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00040650 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,524.58 or 0.04001833 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002631 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00013223 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002625 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Kuverit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kuverit’s solution aims to provide peer to peer guarantee trading, and identity verification designed to eradicate peer to peer fraud, through a blockchain, smartphone application. Whether you are a service provider or contractor, business or customer, the Kuverit app lets you enter an agreement with anybody at any time, assuaging any new buyer anxieties and risk factors. Benefitting both buyers and sellers, how it works is simple: a user creates an account on the application, enters details of what they need to be guaranteed for – and how much – and then posts their request for a guarantor to other users of the application. “
Buying and Selling Kuverit
Kuverit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kuverit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kuverit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kuverit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kuverit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kuverit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.