KuCoin Shares (KCS) Price Down 10.5% This Week
KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $457.06 million and approximately $3.01 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KuCoin Shares coin can now be bought for $5.02 or 0.00044002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010017 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $139.69 or 0.01224370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003899 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018210 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00058299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008751 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00096153 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00246146 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021114 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.