KuCoin Shares (KCS) Market Cap Tops $216.24 Million
KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. KuCoin Shares has a market capitalization of $216.24 million and approximately $851,519.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.38 or 0.00029188 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.66 or 0.00831443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00047240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00110826 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00186704 BTC.
About KuCoin Shares
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.