Kosmos Energy Ltd. (LON:KOS – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 535 ($6.69) and last traded at GBX 552.50 ($6.91). 5,671 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 350% from the average session volume of 1,260 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 555 ($6.94).
Kosmos Energy Trading Down 0.5 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 239.00, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 0.61. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 601.34 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 547.96. The stock has a market cap of £2.54 billion, a PE ratio of 4,250.00, a PEG ratio of 0.10 and a beta of 2.63.
About Kosmos Energy
Kosmos Energy Ltd. engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties along the Atlantic Margins in the United States. The company's primary assets include production projects located in offshore Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, as well as a gas projects located in offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- Five stocks we like better than Kosmos Energy
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Kosmos Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kosmos Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.