Kore (KORE) Market Capitalization Hits $6.83 Million
Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Kore coin can now be bought for about $3.38 or 0.00030602 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Kore has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. Kore has a total market cap of $6.83 million and $129,046.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00080238 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00112902 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00036605 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.88 or 0.00778357 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00085005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kore (KORE) is an x13 algorithm alternative crypto currency. The block time is 60 seconds – the PoS rate is 8% and the PoW phase lasts 7 days. There was a premine of 0.83%. “
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.