Koninklijke Philips (PHG) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
Press coverage about Koninklijke Philips (NYSE:PHG) has trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Koninklijke Philips earned a daily sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the technology company an impact score of 46.1817542047328 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Lighting as a Service 2018 Global Market Key Players – Koninklijke Philips NV, General Electric Lighting, Zumtobel … (industrytoday.co.uk)
- Global Bluetooth LED Bulbs Market 2018 key Players – Koninklijke Philips NV, General Electric Company, Acuity … (threepmnews.com)
- Global CAT Scanner Market 2018 Business Overview – Koninklijke Philips NV, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Accuray … (chiltontimesjournal.com)
- Market Hot Mover?: Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG) (newsregistrar.com)
- LED Company Wins $66 Million Trade Secret Verdict Against Chinese Competitor (law.com)
Shares of PHG stock opened at $42.86 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $39.74 billion, a P/E ratio of 34.56, a PEG ratio of 4.19 and a beta of 1.15. The company has a quick ratio of 0.89, a current ratio of 1.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32. Koninklijke Philips has a 1 year low of $35.47 and a 1 year high of $44.71.
PHG has been the subject of a number of recent analyst reports. Zacks Investment Research raised Koninklijke Philips from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, May 14th. ValuEngine cut Koninklijke Philips from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, June 2nd. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $48.00.
About Koninklijke Philips
Koninklijke Philips N.V. operates as a health technology company worldwide. The company offers mother and child care, and oral healthcare products; male grooming and beauty products; kitchen appliance, coffee, air, garment care, and floor care products; and sleep, respiratory care, and respiratory drug delivery products.
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke Philips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke Philips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.