Know Labs, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KNWN – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 34.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.62 and last traded at $0.60. Approximately 1,054,190 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,647% from the average daily volume of 60,338 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.45.
Know Labs Stock Up 34.8 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.80 and its 200-day moving average is $0.96. The firm has a market capitalization of $26.32 million, a P/E ratio of -1.00 and a beta of 2.40.
About Know Labs
Know Labs, Inc focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary technologies in the United States. Its technology uses spectroscopy to direct electromagnetic energy through a substance or material to capture a molecular signature. The company refers to its technology as Bio-RFID. The Bio-RFID technology can be integrated into various wearable, mobile, or bench-top form factors.
- Five stocks we like better than Know Labs
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Know Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Know Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.