Kin (KIN) Price Reaches $0.0003 on Top Exchanges
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Kin has a total market capitalization of $198.87 million and approximately $219,513.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, IDEX and COSS. During the last week, Kin has traded up 7.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, IDEX, Mercatox, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not currently possible to buy Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.