Kin (KIN) 1-Day Volume Tops $1.16 Million
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. Over the last week, Kin has traded 30.1% lower against the US dollar. Kin has a total market capitalization of $31.18 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CoinFalcon, Allbit, Bancor Network and OTCBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.27 or 0.00409602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025415 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.12 or 0.01614360 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00225251 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005451 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00001267 BTC.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Mercatox, Fatbtc, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, IDEX, COSS, CoinFalcon, OTCBTC, Bancor Network, Allbit and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.