Kemira Oyj (OTCMKTS:KOYJF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 25,400 shares, a decline of 16.2% from the August 15th total of 30,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Kemira Oyj Price Performance
Kemira Oyj stock remained flat at $16.00 during midday trading on Monday. Kemira Oyj has a twelve month low of $14.70 and a twelve month high of $17.52. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $15.66 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $16.47.
Kemira Oyj Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Kemira Oyj
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Kemira Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kemira Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.