Kansai Paint (OTCMKTS:KSANF – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Shares of KSANF stock opened at $13.19 on Thursday. Kansai Paint has a fifty-two week low of $12.22 and a fifty-two week high of $23.17. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $13.68 and its two-hundred day moving average is $18.28.
Kansai Paint Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kansai Paint (KSANF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Kansai Paint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kansai Paint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.