Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. (OTCMKTS:JUGRF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 39,200 shares, a decrease of 13.7% from the August 15th total of 45,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 16,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.4 days.
Juggernaut Exploration Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:JUGRF remained flat at $0.10 on Monday. The stock had a trading volume of 28,450 shares, compared to its average volume of 34,004. Juggernaut Exploration has a twelve month low of $0.05 and a twelve month high of $0.19. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.14 and a 200 day moving average of $0.11.
Juggernaut Exploration Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Juggernaut Exploration
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Juggernaut Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Juggernaut Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.