Mitchells & Butlers (OTCMKTS:MBPFF – Get Rating) had its target price raised by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 180 ($2.24) to GBX 213 ($2.65) in a report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group raised shares of Mitchells & Butlers from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 17th. Four research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has assigned a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, the stock presently has a consensus rating of Hold and an average target price of $213.00.
Mitchells & Butlers Price Performance
Mitchells & Butlers stock opened at $2.72 on Tuesday. Mitchells & Butlers has a fifty-two week low of $2.20 and a fifty-two week high of $2.72. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.92.
Mitchells & Butlers Company Profile
Mitchells & Butlers Plc engages in the business of operating pubs and restaurants. It operates under the United Kingdom and Germany geographical segments. The company was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Birmingham, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitchells & Butlers (MBPFF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Mitchells & Butlers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitchells & Butlers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.