Joint Ventures (JOINT) Trading 29.9% Lower Over Last Week
Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 4th. In the last week, Joint Ventures has traded down 29.9% against the US dollar. One Joint Ventures token can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a market capitalization of $82,497.00 and $478.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005209 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.01 or 0.00388038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $228.31 or 0.02857262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.21 or 0.00152776 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004412 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000821 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures Token Trading
Joint Ventures can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.