Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. One Joint Ventures coin can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded 21.8% lower against the dollar. Joint Ventures has a total market cap of $52,061.83 and approximately $12,504.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00057581 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.98 or 0.00128573 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00011959 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00043325 BTC.
About Joint Ventures
According to CryptoCompare, “Joint Ventures is a blockchain-based platform for digital content publishers. Their goal is to create an economy for online publishers that rewards every participant of the network, (including authors, commenters and advertisers alike) and minimizes the expenses on third-party commissions. By leveraging blockchain technology, Joint Venture addresses two of the major problems affecting the online advertising industry – lack of transparency (fraud) and the money wasted on useless middlemen commissions. JOINT is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange on the platform. Every transaction in their content economy requires Joint token. “
Joint Ventures Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.