John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE:WLYB – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $47.25 and last traded at $47.25, with a volume of 4 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $53.19.
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $52.24. The company has a current ratio of 0.57, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67. The firm has a market cap of $2.57 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.64 and a beta of 0.74.
John Wiley & Sons Company Profile (NYSE:WLYB)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on John Wiley & Sons (WLYB)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for John Wiley & Sons Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for John Wiley & Sons and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.