Jiangsu Expressway Company Limited (OTCMKTS:JEXYY – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a decline of 14.3% from the August 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6.0 days.
Jiangsu Expressway Price Performance
Shares of Jiangsu Expressway stock remained flat at $17.16 during trading on Monday. The company had a trading volume of 4 shares, compared to its average volume of 55. Jiangsu Expressway has a twelve month low of $13.76 and a twelve month high of $20.55. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $17.84 and its 200-day simple moving average is $18.85.
About Jiangsu Expressway
- Five stocks we like better than Jiangsu Expressway
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Jiangsu Expressway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jiangsu Expressway and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.