Jet Protocol (JET) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Jet Protocol has a market capitalization of $11.67 million and approximately $136,443.54 worth of Jet Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Jet Protocol has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. One Jet Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00009053 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00021053 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00016937 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00014325 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26,816.34 or 0.99956626 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Jet Protocol Token Profile
Jet Protocol is a token. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2021. Jet Protocol’s total supply is 1,700,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Jet Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/jetprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jet Protocol’s official Twitter account is @jetprotocol. Jet Protocol’s official message board is forum.jetprotocol.io. The official website for Jet Protocol is jetprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling Jet Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jet Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jet Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jet Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jet Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jet Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.