Jesus Coin Price Reaches $0.0000 on Exchanges (JC)
Jesus Coin (CURRENCY:JC) traded 44.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Jesus Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including $7.50, $20.33, $24.68 and $24.43. Jesus Coin has a market capitalization of $49,636.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Jesus Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Jesus Coin has traded 32.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $477.97 or 0.13154432 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00032270 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Jesus Coin Coin Profile
Jesus Coin Coin Trading
Jesus Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.43, $13.77, $5.60, $18.94, $20.33, $33.94, $50.98, $51.55, $24.68, $7.50 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jesus Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jesus Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jesus Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jesus Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jesus Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.