Janus (JNS) Hits Market Cap of $744,390.00
Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 17th. One Janus token can now be purchased for about $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. In the last week, Janus has traded flat against the dollar. Janus has a total market cap of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.17 or 0.00761986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00014414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013045 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00044390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00110721 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00173449 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.