Shares of IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO) (TSE:IPLP – Get Free Report) dropped 0.1% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$10.00 and last traded at C$10.00. Approximately 3,725 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 126,066 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$10.01.
IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO) Trading Down 0.1 %
The company has a market cap of C$543.82 million and a P/E ratio of 50.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$10.00. The company has a quick ratio of 1.99, a current ratio of 2.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 108.90.
IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO) Company Profile
IPL Plastics Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides various packaging solutions primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It operates through three segments: Large Format Packaging and Environmental Solutions (LF&E), Consumer Packaging Solutions (CPS), and Returnable Packaging Solutions (RPS).
- Five stocks we like better than IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO)
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IPL Plastics Inc. (IPLP.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.