IOStoken Trading 20.7% Lower Over Last Week (IOST)
IOStoken (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 15th. IOStoken has a market capitalization of $332.92 million and approximately $16.00 million worth of IOStoken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOStoken token can currently be bought for $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC on major exchanges including GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Ethfinex, OKEx and DigiFinex. In the last week, IOStoken has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $712.21 or 0.08585557 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00035007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 292% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
IOStoken Token Profile
IOStoken Token Trading
IOStoken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal, Ethfinex, Livecoin, Vebitcoin, Zebpay, DigiFinex, HitBTC, Kyber Network, CoinZest, BigONE, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, ABCC, Binance, BitMax, Huobi, OKEx, BitMart, OTCBTC, IDAX, Kucoin, Bitrue, CoinBene, DragonEX, Bitkub, WazirX, Upbit, IDEX, GOPAX, Hotbit, Bithumb, Koinex, Cobinhood and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOStoken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOStoken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOStoken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOStoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOStoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.