Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Shake Shack (SHAK)
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/4/2017 – Shake Shack had its price target lowered by analysts at Wedbush from $43.00 to $40.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Shake Shack had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $35.00 to $34.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Shake Shack was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – Shake Shack was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/30/2017 – Shake Shack had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $43.00.
- 7/19/2017 – Shake Shack was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shake Shack Inc. is engaged in owning and operating restaurants. The company offers burgers, hot dogs, frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, beer and wine. It operates primarily in New York, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, Massachusetts, Virginia, Nevada, London, Istanbul and Dubai. Shake Shack Inc. is headquartered in New York. “
- 6/27/2017 – Shake Shack was given a new $48.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/20/2017 – Shake Shack was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $42.33 price target on the stock.
Shares of Shake Shack, Inc. (NYSE SHAK) traded up 1.41% on Wednesday, reaching $31.70. The company had a trading volume of 588,441 shares. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $34.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $34.82. The firm has a market capitalization of $823.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 55.23 and a beta of 1.29. Shake Shack, Inc. has a 1-year low of $30.36 and a 1-year high of $39.70.
Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.20 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.16 by $0.04. The company had revenue of $91.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $89 million. Shake Shack had a return on equity of 8.71% and a net margin of 4.70%. Shake Shack’s revenue was up 37.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.14 EPS. Equities research analysts predict that Shake Shack, Inc. will post $0.52 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, CEO Randall J. Garutti sold 8,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of $37.96, for a total transaction of $303,680.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 18,961 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $719,759.56. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, COO Zach Koff sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $38.00, for a total transaction of $190,000.00. Following the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 8,978 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $341,164. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 200,744 shares of company stock valued at $7,317,496 over the last quarter. 34.91% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Shake Shack Inc operates roadside burger stands. The Company serves an American menu of burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, shakes, beer and wine, among others. The Company’s signature items are its all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, crinkle cut fries, shakes and frozen custard.
Receive News & Ratings for Shake Shack Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shake Shack Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.