Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Gener8 Maritime (GNRT)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Gener8 Maritime (NASDAQ: GNRT):
- 8/9/2017 – Gener8 Maritime was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/9/2017 – Gener8 Maritime was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 8/7/2017 – Gener8 Maritime had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Gener8 Maritime was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/26/2017 – Gener8 Maritime was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Gener8 Maritime, Inc. offers marine transportation services. The Company is involved in the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. Gener8 Maritime, Inc. is headquartered in New York. “
- 7/12/2017 – Gener8 Maritime was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Gener8 Maritime Inc (GNRT) traded down 2.38% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $4.51. 176,362 shares of the company traded hands. Gener8 Maritime Inc has a 12-month low of $3.52 and a 12-month high of $6.40. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $5.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.28. The company’s market capitalization is $374.28 million.
Gener8 Maritime (NASDAQ:GNRT) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The shipping company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.06) by $0.05. The company had revenue of $74.95 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $76.55 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.51 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was down 29.3% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Gener8 Maritime Inc will post ($0.02) earnings per share for the current year.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc is a provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services. The Company operates through the transportation of international seaborne crude oil and petroleum products with its fleet of vessels segment. As of March 10, 2017, the Company owned a fleet of 40 tankers on the water, consisting of 24 Very Large Crude Carriers (VLCCs), 10 Suezmax vessels, four Aframax vessels and two Panamax vessels, with an aggregate carrying capacity of 9.4 million deadweight tons (DWT) and one eco VLCC newbuilding.
Receive News & Ratings for Gener8 Maritime Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gener8 Maritime Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.