Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Terex Corporation (TEX)
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/8/2017 – Terex Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
- 8/3/2017 – Terex Corporation was given a new $44.00 price target on by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2017 – Terex Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
- 8/1/2017 – Terex Corporation was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 7/20/2017 – Terex Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Terex Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Terex expects earnings per share to be in the range of $0.80–$0.95 in fiscal 2017. The company will benefit from investment in businesses and product development. Its focus on portfolio restructuring and cost-saving initiatives will boost results in the near term. Further, the recent sale of Konecranes shares was in sync with Terex's efforts to simplify its organizational structure, systems and footprint to improve efficiency and enhance global competitiveness. The stock outperformed the Zacks categorized industry over the past one year. Its estimates have gone up lately. Also, the company has a positive record of earnings surprises for the last few quarters. “
- 6/26/2017 – Terex Corporation was given a new $45.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/19/2017 – Terex Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $38.50.
- 6/15/2017 – Terex Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2017 – Terex Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Terex Corporation (TEX) traded down 1.12% on Wednesday, hitting $38.75. The company had a trading volume of 1,092,323 shares. The company’s market cap is $3.71 billion. Terex Corporation has a 12-month low of $21.88 and a 12-month high of $40.24. The company has a 50 day moving average of $37.55 and a 200-day moving average of $33.66.
Terex Corporation (NYSE:TEX) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The industrial products company reported $0.51 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.42 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $1.18 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.15 billion. Terex Corporation had a negative net margin of 1.76% and a positive return on equity of 4.98%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 8.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.64 EPS. On average, analysts forecast that Terex Corporation will post $1.13 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, September 19th. Investors of record on Wednesday, August 9th will be paid a $0.08 dividend. This represents a $0.32 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.83%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, August 7th. Terex Corporation’s payout ratio is presently -50.79%.
In related news, SVP Kevin Bradley sold 20,000 shares of Terex Corporation stock in a transaction on Friday, May 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $32.56, for a total value of $651,200.00. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now owns 79,612 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,592,166.72. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, SVP Brian J. Henry sold 7,512 shares of Terex Corporation stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 30th. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.48, for a total transaction of $251,501.76. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 322,993 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $10,813,805.64. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders purchased 1,224 shares of company stock valued at $44,403 and sold 86,508 shares valued at $3,085,841. 2.50% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Terex Corporation is a manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions. The Company has three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), Cranes and Materials Processing (MP). It delivers lifecycle solutions to a range of industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, utility, quarrying and mining industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Terex Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Terex Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.