Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Dynegy (DYN)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Dynegy (NYSE: DYN):
- 8/7/2017 – Dynegy had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $11.00 to $10.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Dynegy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Dynegy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Dynegy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – Dynegy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Dynegy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – Dynegy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Dynegy Inc. (NYSE DYN) traded down 0.97% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $8.20. The company had a trading volume of 1,271,354 shares. The company’s 50-day moving average is $8.36 and its 200-day moving average is $8.06. The stock’s market capitalization is $1.08 billion. Dynegy Inc. has a one year low of $5.84 and a one year high of $14.34.
Dynegy (NYSE:DYN) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The utilities provider reported ($0.83) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.22) by $0.61. The company had revenue of $1.16 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $972.27 million. Dynegy had a negative return on equity of 12.97% and a negative net margin of 2.72%. Equities research analysts anticipate that Dynegy Inc. will post ($0.69) earnings per share for the current year.
Dynegy Inc (Dynegy) is a holding company and conducts the business operations through its subsidiaries. The primary business of Dynegy is the production and sale of electric energy, capacity and ancillary services from the fleet of 18 operating power plants in six states totaling approximately 12,300 megawatt (MW) of generating capacity.
Receive News & Ratings for Dynegy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynegy Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.