Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Aviva (AV)
Aviva (LON: AV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/13/2019 – Aviva had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 479 ($6.26) to GBX 484 ($6.32). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/13/2019 – Aviva had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 5/13/2019 – Aviva had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 480 ($6.27) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 525 ($6.86).
- 4/29/2019 – Aviva had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 500 ($6.53) to GBX 520 ($6.79). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/24/2019 – Aviva had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 4/5/2019 – Aviva had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital. They now have a GBX 430 ($5.62) price target on the stock.
- 4/3/2019 – Aviva had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 556 ($7.27) to GBX 562 ($7.34). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 4/1/2019 – Aviva had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from GBX 560 ($7.32) to GBX 535 ($6.99). They now have a “conviction-buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/26/2019 – Aviva had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 540 ($7.06) to GBX 475 ($6.21). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Aviva stock opened at GBX 418.80 ($5.47) on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.23, a current ratio of 3.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.04. The company has a market cap of $16.47 billion and a P/E ratio of 11.08. Aviva plc has a one year low of GBX 361.80 ($4.73) and a one year high of GBX 554.60 ($7.25).
The business also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, May 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, April 11th will be given a dividend of GBX 20.75 ($0.27) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 4.78%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 11th. This is an increase from Aviva’s previous dividend of $9.25. Aviva’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 0.79%.
Aviva plc provides various insurance and savings products primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and South-East Asia. The company offers life insurance, long term health and accident insurance, savings, pension, and annuity products; and lifetime mortgage products. It also provides insurance cover to individuals, and small and medium-sized businesses for risks associated primarily with motor vehicles and medical expenses, as well as property and liability, such as employers' and professional indemnity liabilities.
Featured Article: Cost of Equity For A Business, Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Aviva plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aviva plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.