Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Invitation Homes (INVH)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH) in the last few weeks:
- 12/14/2017 – Invitation Homes is now covered by analysts at Mizuho. They set a “buy” rating and a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/12/2017 – Invitation Homes is now covered by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 12/8/2017 – Invitation Homes is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/29/2017 – Invitation Homes had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/27/2017 – Invitation Homes was given a new $26.00 price target on by analysts at Evercore ISI. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2017 – Invitation Homes was given a new $26.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Invitation Homes had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Invitation Homes Inc (INVH) opened at $24.10 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.59, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a current ratio of 0.84. Invitation Homes Inc has a twelve month low of $19.80 and a twelve month high of $24.14.
In related news, Director John Bartling sold 188,850 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.11, for a total transaction of $4,364,323.50. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 482,665 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $11,154,388.15. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Invitation Homes Inc is a real estate investment trust. The Company owns and operates single-family homes for lease in the United States. The Company’s segment relates to acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties, including single-family homes in planned unit developments.
Receive News & Ratings for Invitation Homes Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invitation Homes Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.