Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Ideal Power (IPWR)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Ideal Power (NASDAQ: IPWR) in the last few weeks:
- 11/16/2018 – Ideal Power had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at CIBC.
- 11/16/2018 – Ideal Power had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 11/16/2018 – Ideal Power was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 11/16/2018 – Ideal Power was given a new $2.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/17/2018 – Ideal Power was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Ideal Power, Inc. is engaged in development of a novel, patented power conversion technology called Power Packet Switching Architecture(TM). The company also provides photovoltaic inverters and battery converters for grid storage and electrified vehicle fast-charging infrastructure. In addition, it offers hybrid power conversion systems and power switches. Ideal Power, Inc. is based in Spicewood, Texas. “
Shares of IPWR traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.28. The company had a trading volume of 8,737 shares, compared to its average volume of 148,579. Ideal Power Inc has a 52 week low of $0.25 and a 52 week high of $2.85. The stock has a market cap of $4.06 million, a P/E ratio of -0.36 and a beta of 0.94.
Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 15th. The industrial products company reported ($0.16) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.14) by ($0.02). The business had revenue of $0.34 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.67 million. Ideal Power had a negative net margin of 568.42% and a negative return on equity of 87.21%. As a group, sell-side analysts forecast that Ideal Power Inc will post -0.56 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Read More: Reverse Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for Ideal Power Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ideal Power Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.