Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Cineworld (CINE)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cineworld (LON: CINE) recently:
- 3/16/2018 – Cineworld had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 3/15/2018 – Cineworld had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
- 3/15/2018 – Cineworld had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 3/12/2018 – Cineworld had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 3/2/2018 – Cineworld had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 2/12/2018 – Cineworld was upgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Cineworld stock traded down GBX 4.20 ($0.06) during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching GBX 230.20 ($3.18). 1,974,012 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 6,490,000. Cineworld has a twelve month low of GBX 210.15 ($2.90) and a twelve month high of GBX 329.42 ($4.55). The company has a market cap of $3,380.00 and a P/E ratio of 1,438.75.
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, July 6th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, June 7th will be given a GBX 3.10 ($0.04) dividend. This represents a yield of 1.25%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 7th.
Cineworld Group plc engages in the operation of cinemas. It is also involved in cinema property leasing and screen advertising activities, as well as ticket booking, film distribution, finance, and software development operations. The company operates its cinema sites under the Cineworld Cinemas, Picturehouse, Cinema City, Yes Planet, and Rav Chen brand names.
Receive News & Ratings for Cineworld Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cineworld and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.