Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Rathbone Brothers plc (RAT)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Rathbone Brothers plc (LON: RAT) in the last few weeks:
- 8/1/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 7/25/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 2,630 ($34.25) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 2,450 ($31.91).
- 7/25/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 2,500 ($32.56) price target on the stock.
- 7/21/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a GBX 2,470 ($32.17) price target on the stock.
- 7/20/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 2,300 ($29.95) to GBX 2,500 ($32.56). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from GBX 2,400 ($31.25) to GBX 2,600 ($33.86). They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/5/2017 – Rathbone Brothers plc had its price target raised by analysts at Liberum Capital from GBX 1,832 ($23.86) to GBX 2,261 ($29.44). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Rathbone Brothers plc (LON:RAT) traded down 1.74% during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching GBX 2654.00. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 41,640 shares. Rathbone Brothers plc has a 52 week low of GBX 1,724.46 and a 52 week high of GBX 2,842.00. The firm’s market capitalization is GBX 1.34 billion. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 2,620.18 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 2,427.76.
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, October 3rd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 7th will be given a GBX 22 ($0.29) dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 7th. This represents a yield of 0.83%.
In other news, insider Paul Stockton acquired 100 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 16th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,784 ($23.23) per share, with a total value of £1,784 ($2,323.22).
Rathbone Brothers Plc (Rathbone) is a United Kingdom-based provider of investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, professional intermediaries and trustees. The Company’s services include discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services.
Receive News & Ratings for Rathbone Brothers plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rathbone Brothers plc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.