Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA):
- 12/18/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 12/15/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/14/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 11/15/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/5/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 11/3/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $24.00 to $28.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics was given a new $42.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – Intellia Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $29.00 to $37.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:NTLA) traded up $0.17 on Monday, hitting $18.54. 743,592 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 376,905. Intellia Therapeutics Inc has a 1 year low of $10.83 and a 1 year high of $33.34.
Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NTLA) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 31st. The company reported ($0.44) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.50) by $0.06. Intellia Therapeutics had a negative net margin of 215.92% and a negative return on equity of 28.01%. The firm had revenue of $7.30 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.83 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned ($0.22) earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 49.0% on a year-over-year basis. analysts anticipate that Intellia Therapeutics Inc will post -1.68 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc is a genome editing company. The Company is focused on developing therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as CRISPR/Cas9. The CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing system includes two components: the Cas9 protein and the guide RNA sequence. The Cas9 protein acts like a pair of molecular scissors that initiates the natural cellular repair process to knockout, repair or insert a gene.
Receive News & Ratings for Intellia Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellia Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.