Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:IITSF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 74,516,800 shares, a growth of 23.6% from the August 15th total of 60,311,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 39,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,881.7 days.
Intesa Sanpaolo Stock Down 3.7 %
OTCMKTS IITSF traded down $0.10 during trading on Monday, reaching $2.58. 11,005 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 11,170. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.70 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.61. Intesa Sanpaolo has a 1-year low of $1.59 and a 1-year high of $2.91.
About Intesa Sanpaolo
- Five stocks we like better than Intesa Sanpaolo
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Intesa Sanpaolo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intesa Sanpaolo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.